Welcome to the Shoppable SUPPLY LIST
for the Nov 15-30, 2016 Simple Daily DIY Challenge
We're really looking forward to gift-making with you for this month's #SimpleDailyDIY challenge!
For your preparation and shopping convenience, we've created the supply list below, primarily with products from Amazon.com . Please note that these are affiliate links which means that we make a small commission on any items you buy through these links, at no additional cost to you! It's a small way to keep our blog going. Thanks so much!
DIY Greeting Card Gift Sets
To make one gift set with 8 cards and envelopes:
- 4 sheets of 8.5"x11" white plain card stock paper AND/OR textured card stock paper AND 8 sheets of 8.5"x11" bright white printer paper
- Paper cutter with scoring tool and scizzors
- Fine clear glitter
- Watercolor paint set and paint brushes
- Paper adhesive / glue AND two way craft glue pen
- Color printer
- 1 sheet 12"x12" textured heavy-weight card stock paper
- 3/8" wide ribbon of choice
We invite you to explore the blog which is filled with nature-inspired DIY and craft ideas such as these: