One of our ultimate favourite summer cocktails is a Peach Bellini. It’s our go-to summer drink recipe whenever we’re hosting a small party (or even those rare date-nights in). It can be prepared in advance and served as the guests arrive. On a hot summer day, there’s not much better than sitting back and relaxing with a cold refreshing glass. And if you are not much of a barmaid or mixologist like ourselves, you’ll appreciate how easy and simple this recipe is. With only two main ingredients, you really can’t go wrong. Really.
- 750ml Sparkling Wine
- 1L Peach Juice/Cocktail or fresh pureed peaches
- Ice cubes
- Cut Strawberries or any other seasonal fruit
- Fill pitcher with sparkling wine.
- Add peach juice.
- Add ice cubes to keep drink cool.
- Garnish with cut strawberries (or any seasonal fruit) for additional flavour and colour.
Pour into a glass and enjoy!
What is your favourite summer cocktail?